Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open SPAR store owners who purchase from SPAR AWG, who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is not necessary.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 11th March 2021 and 23:59 GMT on the 31st March 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Send photo(s) of Carabao Energy Drink in your SPAR AWG store to Norrie.Donaldson@intercarabao.com during the promotional period to be entered into the competition.
5. The Prize: £250 of Love2Shop vouchers
6. Winner Selection: All photos will be judged by a Carabao Energy Drink representative within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period and the best display chosen based on factors including, but not limited to, (a) prominence of the Carabao brand in store (b) amount of stock on display (c) secondary feature (d) quality and tidiness of display. The judge’s decision is final.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the phone number associated with their SPAR AWG account within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
8. Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the winner doesn’t receive notification within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
9. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by writing to InterCarabao LTD, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1PL one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
10. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
11. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
12. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to SPAR AWG.
13. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
15. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
18. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
21. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL.