Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 09:00 02/01/22 – 18:00 29/01/23.
Prize: 1 Pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup Final on 26th February 2023
Entry requirement: Buy a case of Carabao during the promotional period (2/01/23 – 29/01/23) and be automatically entered into the prize draw to win a pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup Final. No minimum order requirement. Multiple entries are accepted.
Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, Arlington Business Park, READING BERKSHIRE, RG7 4SA
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: 09:00 BST on the 2nd January 2023 and 18.00 BST on the 29th January 2023 inclusive
To Enter: Buy a case of Carabao during the promotional period (02/01/23 – 29/01/23) and be automatically entered into the prize draw to win 1 pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup Final. No minimum order requirement. Multiple entries are accepted.
- The Prize: 1 pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup Final on 26th February 2023
- The winner: the winning entry will be randomly selected from those who have purchased Carabao during the promotional period
- Prize Acceptance: Once the winner has been confirmed, they will be notified within 2 days of acceptance of their Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 2 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 7 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- The prize is for 1 pair of Carabao Cup Final 2023 tickets and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
- travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
- travel insurance;
- tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and any other costs associated with the trip.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and Wembley) on a case-by-case basis.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
- No guarantees can be given that the match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the ability to receive the prize may be prevented, limited or interfered with by unforeseen events outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, EFL, Club and/or venue, which may result in (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, or entry requirements imposed by a competent authority. Neither the promoter, EFL or the venue shall be liable or responsible if any unforeseen events prevent, limit or interfere with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
- Winners are solely responsible to have all necessary information and documents in order to comply with any requirements relating to entry to the stadium or venue. Winners must also comply with any other policies, guidance and instructions which may be provided to you by the EFL, football club and/or venue as applicable and may be updated from time to time, in relation to attendance at the match or event.
- The winner will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and Wembley. Wembley ground regulations can be found here:
- If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
- Contest promoter is <Intercarabao Limited. 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA >. The EFL is not the promoter of this contest